There will be an information meeting at the beginning of flex on Monday, February 6.
US Road Running hosts a race for local runners at Cousler Park each month and welcomes students to participate as volunteers. If you are in need of service hours, this is an excellent opportunity to get involved with the community! The next race at Cousler is Saturday, February 11. Volunteers will meet at the parking lot near the snack bar at 7:30 am for setting up and will usually finish tearing down between 11-11:30 am. All Cousler Park races now include a 5k, 10k, and half marathon event and runners particularly enjoy having students on the course to encourage them. For more details, questions, and future race dates, students can email Ms. Padgett or visit room 533.
SPRING SPORTS BEGIN MARCH 6, 2023, RANK ONE IS DUE MARCH 1, 2023!
Create a Rank One account if you do not already have one. 1)Complete all documents listed in Rank One. 2) Upload the completed Physical Exam.
If you completed in either the fall or winter sport seasons you will only need to complete Section 8.
Physicals will be offered at both OSS Powder Mill and West York locations. 15.00 call to schedule an appointment 717-848-4800
West York 2/14 and 2/21 6- 8 pm
Powder Mill 2/15 & 2/22 6 - 8 pm
You may obtain a physical anywhere however make sure that it has the following information in order for us to accept the document:
1) Top portion is completed in its entirety by you prior to taking it to the Dr.
2) Make sure the Physician completes the Medical and Musculoskeletal portions of the physical.
3) Physician must mark if you are Cleared or not.
4) Physician must complete the bottom 3 lines of the physical in their entirety.
5) Physician must stamp their office address stamp anywhere on the bottom form.