Central York School District Student Resources
Flexible Instruction Student Support Information
Technical support is available during the flexible instruction days Monday - Friday. If you need technical support, please submit a technical support ticket via the button below.
Please be advised that Schoology has been having intermittent issues.
Please click https://status.schoology.com before creating a support ticket or calling the hotline.
Technology Support Hotline: (717) 814-4180.
Please leave a voicemail at the prompt.
For Internet related connectivity issues, please refer to the following free options for all learners.
1. Drive to the closest school building and connect to the student wireless signal using your district provided device.
2. Locate a public open Xfinity hotspot.
Xfinity WiFi hotspots LOCATED IN BUSINESSES AND OUTDOOR LOCATIONS are available to anyone who
needs them for free during the COVID-19 national emergency, including non-Xfinity Internet subscribers:
- Go online to wifi.xfinity.com.
- Use 'Find a Hotspot' and enter your city or zip code.
- Go to location of hotspot.
3. Enroll in Comcast Internet Essentials Program via https://internetessentials.com.
Technology Support Address: 184.108.40.206